My Ego is growing to epic size.
I have been awarded not one, not two, but three seperate “Honest Scrap” Awards from three different people: Faulsey from Master’s Call, Cait from One Among Many, and Oriniwen from Artisan Level!
You better believe it!
Now, what’s this award about? Well, let’s take a look at the plaque.
“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.”
Well then. I think I rightly deserved at least 4, am I right? Here, have some fanfare!
…Colemand, what’s wrong? Hey! Stop poking me! What in blazes is wrong? What do you mean there are “instructions”? No one mentioned this to me! Curses!
What type of instructions? I really want my awards now. Okay, let’s read them aloud.
- When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real.
- Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
- List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!
Damn straight I’m bragging! I deserve at east 5 of these things! I am fabulous, am I not?
… This must be a joke in poor taste. Things about real life? 10 of them? I should get at least 7 awards for this.
1. I am a music student somewhere in southern Ontario. For all you non-Canadians, that’s in Canada. In case you’re curious, I play a Euphonium. That instrument, I recently found out, is a soloing instrument. That was fun when I found out.
2. I really, really like ketchup. I won’t put it on dessert, but anyplace you can think of putting tomato sauce, I can put ketchup there. Among this list is fish, pasta of almost any kind, and steaks.
3. My favourite colour is a dark, rich green. It’s such a soothing colour… which is necessary for days when things go “badly”.
4. I have an amazing girlfriend, Mrs. Klin. She’s super in every way, even if she does make less sense and talk faster than Lorelai Gilmore. P.S: Huney, I love that about you as well, like a whole lot, just so you know. <3
5. I am about 6 feet tall. Being tall is great, as it allows me to see over people’s heads. I can’t imagine what it must be like to be small… all I have to say is this: armpit. *shiver*
6. I have the opposite of musical A.D.D. I can listen to a song I like for well over 6 hours straight. Phoenix Wright Cornered Theme? You betcha. Les Jours Tristes? You better believe it. My roomate doesn’t though. He really doesn’t want to.
7. I have hardly watched T.V in well over 5-6 years. My favourite show ever was Stargate SG-1, and I can remember my favourite episode was the time warp episode. Here’s why.
8. My memory is terrible for some things, and amazing for others. If someone has a cure for my selective Alzheimer’s, I’d love to hear it.
9. I hate alcohol. I can’t stand it, it tastes terrible. The only time I like alcohol is one of two things: 1 glass of wine with my supper once in awhile, or rum in my rum cake.
10. I tend to be overdramatic from time to time, and make a mountain out of a molehill. Maybe it’s my now-stumped imagination trying to resurface? Possibly.
Well, there ya have it. 10 things about me from real life, and nothing incriminating. You just lost 10 seconds of your life you’re never getting back. Happy?
Now I am supposed to give this award to a minimum of 7 other deserving people? Well, I guess I am the best judge of that, seeing as I got 3. I am so full of trophies, I can give one to each of my teamates too!
1. Faulsey, I know you gave me one, but you are indeed a good friend and a blogger I respect a lot. You’re a great guy, and I never really minded your big blue goatness. Have another award! *Ktonk*
2. Big Red Kitty. You are a blogger I have read for as long as I’ve been playing a hunter seriously in any way. Your blog is of the highest quality, and always entertaining. Have an award! *Kthoonk*
3. Nance, m’boy, Alterac Volley has quality in spades. It’s informative, and it’s clean, simple, and easy to understand. I also think you deserve extra credit for being the brainchild behind WoWHeadlines. Awarded! *Kthunk*
4. Drotora, your blog may be darkly coloured, but it’s a bright light in the hunter blogging community. Your posts are always interesting, filled with information I always find useful. Awardedededed! *Kachoonk*
5. Samuel Tempus. You may be a gnome, and a rogue no less, but your blog is a very entertaining read, and your roguely shenanigans almost make me want to really level my rogue. Think Fast! *swish* Damn evasion!
6. John “Big Bear Butt” Patricelli. You are a great guy from what I’ve read, and even though I don’t comment regularly enough at all, I respect your blogging prowess a great deal. Shapeshift out of this! *Kawhaka*
7. Sarai. Your alt-o-holicism knows almost no bounds, and yet you proceed to write interesting and compelling stories about almost every single one. That is award worthy! HA! *Kachunkawhakawok*
8. Rilgon, you are a stubborn goat. Seriously. And I like that about you. You don’t back down from a challenge, and you always, always practice what you preach: “It’s our effort that determines who we are.” Well said. Not so well caught. *Kchonk*
9. Pike. What can I say that hasn’t been said? You’re almost as well known as BRK, your wisdom and teaching have garnered the respect of thousands, and your avatars are adorable. You know what else is adorable? You guessed it. You certainly couldn’t catch it though. AWARD TRAP! *Kasproing*
There you have it! I have done everything! I have all the awards! All mine! Gwahahahahaha!
Hey! Colemand, what are you and Cluro doing? Hey! HEY! Stop that! Those are my… HEY! NO! DON’T TAKE MY TROPHIES! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee…. !
We now return you to your ego-deflated blogroll.