Can you guess where all of these are from?
You know, it has been awhile since I’ve been challengede to one of these meme games. I thought that I, at long last, had ascertained my dominance on this battlefield, shown no quarter, and defeated every opponent.
It turns out, I was wrong. I have been caught unawares by perhaps the most dangerous “meme” yet, the most dangerous game so far.
Rilgon from Stabilized Effort Scope has attacked, as if from nowhere, with the dread Album Meme of Doom.
The rules, are as such.
1 – Go to “wikipedia.” Hit “random… Read More”
or click Here
The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.
2 – Go to “Random quotations”
or click Here
The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.
3 – Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”
or click Here
Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
4 – Use photoshop or similar to put it all together.’
Colemand, Cluro, Myself, and some other newer members of the team(which will be announced at a later date) got together and kicked this meme in the front of the face.
Oh, and that’s the single. I’ll post it sometime.
Haikus are poems
So what are they doing here?
Tag is eternal
My memory: bad.
Sorry if I forgot one
I am terrible.
Your meme will be beat
So hard, that you will feel pain
THIS POST. IS. HAIKU.
To my class in game, they must.
Yoda is awesome
I am murdering art
For the sake of a meme. Wow
How the mighty fall.
Hunters: Raw power!
Death from afar, but silent
We travel in packs.
Death and Destruction,
Knights of Frost, Blood, and the Grave.
Sign up for “minion”!
Today has limits.
My Haikus are kinda lame.
The end is coming.
I will tag you all
As is the usual way.
You have all been had.
One last thing to say.
Faulsey, you did this to me.
Drop on knees, cry “FAUUUULS!!”
I think I need to take a vacation where all these memes can’t find me.
It’s been one after the other, and I think these deadly games of “tag” are having a toll on my physical well being.
Despite your lovely self being the tagger, I am afraid I will have to bludgeon your poor game over the head so hard that even you might feel it. You have been warned.
About You –
Real Name: The moment you’ve all been waiting for… You can all call me Mr. P, though I still prefer Klin.
Country of Origin: Canada
Fetish: Well, that’s a bit forward. /grump
Random Things –
Guilty Pleasure Music (something you’d never listen to in public): Hahahahahahahahaha! *gasp* Ahahahahaha! Do you even need to ask?
Worst Fashion Decision (I don’t care how old you were): I used to wear all orange back in Grade 8 every Friday.
Proudest Moment: When I asked Mrs. Klin for our first date, and she said yes. That was epic.
Best Misheard Words: “You’re hard and unrelenting!” My friend was talking about something game related, but I tuned out. Right when I decide to tune in again… *shiver* Damn you Windt!
Questions for You –
Do you sing in the shower? What self-respecting musician doesn’t?
How much frosting do you like on your cupcakes?: Enough, but not too much. About half a centimeter.
When was the last time you made love? (Clarence Carter, Clarence Carter, Clarence Carter, OOOOH SHIT Clarence Carter!) I take back what I said earlier, this is forward. /grump
What is the coolest thing you’ve ever found hidden in or under your couch? Batman Action figure, and one of those fishing games where you have the magnetic fishing pole and the fish that bobs up and down.
What is the most disgusting thing you’ve ever put in your mouth? (be nice) An entire cooler of Strawberry vodka, when I was 12. I was outside all day, and was so thirsty I didn’t notice the taste until I woke up 6 hours later. Know this, kids: Alcohol and I aren’t on the best of terms.
Free-for-All, Share 4 Things You Want to Share –
1. I am french off my mother’s side. Oui, je sais comment parler Francais. No, I am not paid enough to do it on the blog.
2. I am actually aspiring to be a better cook. I love cooking, but I haven’t done very much of it.
3. I am a brass player, but what I really want to do is master the piano one day. Thing is, my fingers have some form of Dyslexia and don’t like responding the way I wish they would.
4. I am a huge space-case. If it takes me awhile to do something, now you know why.
Well then. That’s that, I guess. How does it feel, to have ones meme bested by a true champion?
Ha HA! Championed.
I wish. Damn Sons of Hodir… more Sons of… errm, boxes. Yes, son of a box.
HA! You’ve all been had! Tagged! The lot of you! All of you!
Ha HA! Surprise.
There has been mention, out on the internet, about weapons to be modelled after you.
Phaelia, from Resto4Life, has sadly closed her doors. In her wake, however, Blizzard made an item commemorating this valuable member of the blogosphere with none other than an item: Phaelia’s Vestments of the Sprouting Seed.
Well, what about me? If anyone here should be honoured, it’s myself – I mean, my team! Hehe… right guys? Right.
Fabulous Bow of Klinderas
Colemand’s Cooking Knife
Cluro’s Gun of the Boar
All of these items are grossly unbalanced. But hey, we here at Slow Wolf are just that good, right?
/pose as a team, ’cause it just got REAL.
My Ego is growing to epic size.
You better believe it!
Now, what’s this award about? Well, let’s take a look at the plaque.
“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.”
Well then. I think I rightly deserved at least 4, am I right? Here, have some fanfare!
…Colemand, what’s wrong? Hey! Stop poking me! What in blazes is wrong? What do you mean there are “instructions”? No one mentioned this to me! Curses!
What type of instructions? I really want my awards now. Okay, let’s read them aloud.
- When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real.
- Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
- List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!
Damn straight I’m bragging! I deserve at east 5 of these things! I am fabulous, am I not?
… This must be a joke in poor taste. Things about real life? 10 of them? I should get at least 7 awards for this.
1. I am a music student somewhere in southern Ontario. For all you non-Canadians, that’s in Canada. In case you’re curious, I play a Euphonium. That instrument, I recently found out, is a soloing instrument. That was fun when I found out.
2. I really, really like ketchup. I won’t put it on dessert, but anyplace you can think of putting tomato sauce, I can put ketchup there. Among this list is fish, pasta of almost any kind, and steaks.
3. My favourite colour is a dark, rich green. It’s such a soothing colour… which is necessary for days when things go “badly”.
4. I have an amazing girlfriend, Mrs. Klin. She’s super in every way, even if she does make less sense and talk faster than Lorelai Gilmore. P.S: Huney, I love that about you as well, like a whole lot, just so you know. ❤
5. I am about 6 feet tall. Being tall is great, as it allows me to see over people’s heads. I can’t imagine what it must be like to be small… all I have to say is this: armpit. *shiver*
6. I have the opposite of musical A.D.D. I can listen to a song I like for well over 6 hours straight. Phoenix Wright Cornered Theme? You betcha. Les Jours Tristes? You better believe it. My roomate doesn’t though. He really doesn’t want to.
7. I have hardly watched T.V in well over 5-6 years. My favourite show ever was Stargate SG-1, and I can remember my favourite episode was the time warp episode. Here’s why.
8. My memory is terrible for some things, and amazing for others. If someone has a cure for my selective Alzheimer’s, I’d love to hear it.
9. I hate alcohol. I can’t stand it, it tastes terrible. The only time I like alcohol is one of two things: 1 glass of wine with my supper once in awhile, or rum in my rum cake.
10. I tend to be overdramatic from time to time, and make a mountain out of a molehill. Maybe it’s my now-stumped imagination trying to resurface? Possibly.
Well, there ya have it. 10 things about me from real life, and nothing incriminating. You just lost 10 seconds of your life you’re never getting back. Happy?
Now I am supposed to give this award to a minimum of 7 other deserving people? Well, I guess I am the best judge of that, seeing as I got 3. I am so full of trophies, I can give one to each of my teamates too!
1. Faulsey, I know you gave me one, but you are indeed a good friend and a blogger I respect a lot. You’re a great guy, and I never really minded your big blue goatness. Have another award! *Ktonk*
2. Big Red Kitty. You are a blogger I have read for as long as I’ve been playing a hunter seriously in any way. Your blog is of the highest quality, and always entertaining. Have an award! *Kthoonk*
3. Nance, m’boy, Alterac Volley has quality in spades. It’s informative, and it’s clean, simple, and easy to understand. I also think you deserve extra credit for being the brainchild behind WoWHeadlines. Awarded! *Kthunk*
4. Drotora, your blog may be darkly coloured, but it’s a bright light in the hunter blogging community. Your posts are always interesting, filled with information I always find useful. Awardedededed! *Kachoonk*
5. Samuel Tempus. You may be a gnome, and a rogue no less, but your blog is a very entertaining read, and your roguely shenanigans almost make me want to really level my rogue. Think Fast! *swish* Damn evasion!
6. John “Big Bear Butt” Patricelli. You are a great guy from what I’ve read, and even though I don’t comment regularly enough at all, I respect your blogging prowess a great deal. Shapeshift out of this! *Kawhaka*
7. Sarai. Your alt-o-holicism knows almost no bounds, and yet you proceed to write interesting and compelling stories about almost every single one. That is award worthy! HA! *Kachunkawhakawok*
8. Rilgon, you are a stubborn goat. Seriously. And I like that about you. You don’t back down from a challenge, and you always, always practice what you preach: “It’s our effort that determines who we are.” Well said. Not so well caught. *Kchonk*
9. Pike. What can I say that hasn’t been said? You’re almost as well known as BRK, your wisdom and teaching have garnered the respect of thousands, and your avatars are adorable. You know what else is adorable? You guessed it. You certainly couldn’t catch it though. AWARD TRAP! *Kasproing*
There you have it! I have done everything! I have all the awards! All mine! Gwahahahahaha!
Hey! Colemand, what are you and Cluro doing? Hey! HEY! Stop that! Those are my… HEY! NO! DON’T TAKE MY TROPHIES! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee…. !
We now return you to your ego-deflated blogroll.
By any other name, would be just as fabulous.
I have been chosen once again to partake in a vicious game of “tag”. By whom? The answer to that question surprised even myself.
Syrana, from “Sideshow and Syrana”, has demanded to know what the names of those at Slow Wolf mean. Well, that’s a fair question, and I’d be happy to answer it so well that Syrana’s grandchildren will feel the burn.
Klinderas: The first half of the name, Klin, is an anagram of a famous hero named Link. Link is said to have defeated many thousands of foes by himself, and to be skilled with the sword, the bow, and the bomb among any number of other things. He was also rumored to be able to travel through time, and change the seasons at will.
The second half, Eras, means Light or Presence, depending on intonation. So, my name either means “Light of the Hero” or “the Hero’s Presence”. Both of which are incredibly over-the-top, even by my standards.
In any case, I blame my parents.
Colemand: Colemand, according to his limited memory, is named after a commander in a story his father heard when he was young. This hero, Coleman Stryker, apparently championed his people, but in so doing lost his humanity and committed unspeakable crimes against humanity in order to protect his country. The fallen hero was able to control machines twice the size of a man at will, and cast spells that shook the earth or sent lightning across the battlefield. He also had the strength of 10 men, and was very skilled with the blade.
Fitting, seeing as how Colemand now seems to fit this description pretty well.
Cluro: Cluro was named after his mother Fiera. According to him, apparently it means “Sky” in one way or another. Seeing as he is from the Cloudrunner clan, it seemed fitting. Keeping with the theme, Cluro named his boar Gorignak, which means “Rock” or “Earth” in some foreign language. Sky and Earth… hmm.
In any case, that is all the people at Slow Wolf. That is how we are named. As I was saying, answered like a professional to a point where it hurts. Now, the last part of these “tag” games is to choose people to subject to the same challenge.
Personally, I never really like picking people, as it makes everyone else feel left out. As a result, you are all challenged. Anyone who reads this is now “tagged”. If you want, you can respond on your own blog or you can post in the comments! Personally, learning about people’s names can teach a lot about them. And knowing is half the battle.
Not that there is going to be a battle or anything.
Next time, we’re talking talents! I’m starting a new type of post here at Slow Wolf called “Under the Gun” which will describe, detail, and teach about a particular talent or spell. You, yes you, can request which talent or spell I will do next. Simply send me an e-mail and I will see what I can do.
Until next time!
I do love these games.
Games of cat, of mouse, and of wolf… that is me.
I am the wolf. I IZ IN UR BASE, EATIN UR KITTENZ.
I don’t actually eat cats. Not to worry, it’s just a figure of LOLspeech.
Colemand will not be participating, because he might just get flamed for trying to eat Mr. Geddon. But I will take this “tag” and smash it all over the place! Then I shall send the broken remains to other people to fix.
So here it is! I pounce! HAH! *crashing fine-china*
Ha HA! How’s about that? Bet no one saw this coming. But, there’s the last, most insidious part to this… the tagging part.
Have fun you three.
OW! Stupid… ow…
I really hate low ceilings.
Okay, that was my fault. I was maybe a bit selective. Instead… you’ve all been trapped!
Anyone who reads this is tagged! Fear the consequences!
DAMN LOW CEILINGS TO HELL!